When going for a battle against coronary artery diseases or you are just preventing atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis in ruining your life, you can find several remedies and treatments readily available. Natural cures for blocked arteries are getting popular these day and most people who wants to live healthy lives are patronizing them. Here are some examples of natural cures for arteries blockage which you could find right at you r home. .
1. Vitamins and Minerals – Increasing consumption of foods rich in vitamins, minerals as well as antioxidants (such as bioflavonoids, pectin, lecithin and ascorbic acid) will help you maintain a general well being. Adding tasty lemon pills in foods you eat and other fibrous fruits that contain pectin is a good source of vitamins and antioxidants. Garlic is a blood thinner which prevents hardening of arteries. Other vegetables with this property are onions and parsley. Soy bean is the best source of lecithin. .
2. Honey – You can use honey as an alternative for sugar as sweets for your breakfast. You can also add this in some of your beverages and dishes you cook. One teaspoon of honey plus lemon on a glass of water (8 oz.) twice a day is good for the heart. .
3. Fatty Acids – Omega-3 rich foods like salmon, tuna, trout, cauliflower, cloves, corn oil, cabbage, flax, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and mustard are also a good for the heart. Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid needed by the heart as an anti-oxidant and blood thinner as well to prevent arterial blockage and thrombosis. .
4. Natural Dietary Supplements – You can try supplements which are now getting popular in the market today. Look for supplements with high amount if antioxidants like omega-3, lecithin, bioflavonoids, pectin, lecithin and ascorbic acid. In addition, look for a brand or manufacturer which are trusted by many and is offering a product with a reasonable price. .
5. Herbs – Herbs like 100% green tea, gingko biloba, and hawthorn berries are also good for the heart and blood vessels. .
6. Regular Exercise – A healthy diet together with a proper exercise is good for the heart. This will help in blood circulation as well as reduce or prevent arterial diseases like atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis. Warning: You must first consult your physician regarding the exercise regimen you want to take. Some exercise can be strenuous enough and is bad for the heart. .